Walk in the Footsteps of Legends.
Stirling Airsoft Hostage Rescue training days are designed to enhance current skills and produce an effective and professional working unit.
Our ex Special Forces instructors will take you through an adrenaline filled day, which teaches through practical hands on-training with realistic scenario's.
This puts participants into high pressure situations where they have to rely on communication and team work in a fun and interesting environment.
2. Weapon handling skills.
3. Basic room combat.
4. Use of pyrotechnics.
6. Hostage handling and containment/Hostage and prisoner extraction.
7. Stairways and building approach.
8. Stronghold clearence and containment. (Inner and Outer building)
1. Multi team drills with paper targets.
2. Multi team drills with live targets.
3. Multi team drills with hostages and live targets.
Duration: 1-2 hrs.
Realistic and live scenario using the skills which the participants have been taught during the day and working with the experience of the instructors to create a well organised and effective assault plan to save the hostages being held captive. During the scenario the participants will have to call on all of their key skills.
4. TEAM WORK!!!
1. Mission brief from Stirling Airsoft staff who will act as support during the mission.
2. Setting up a ops room and deligating jobs though appointment of a 1IC.
3. Intel gathering/ formulating final assault plan.
4. Final assault.
All training is conducted by ex Special forces instructors and SAS trained staff.
What Stirling Airsoft deliver is the best team building/corporate experience on offer. With friendly and professional staff we take the participants and emmerse them into a high octane, adrenaline filled day that will leave you with a smile on your face!!
All equiptment is included.
Lunch and refreshments.
Ex SAS and Special Forces instructors.
All participants are required to bring a pair of sturdy boots.
All pricing is subject to numbers and requirements. Please contact Matt Belgrove for details.
Mob: 07831 429 407