10-11 September 2016
Location: Aouzou, Tibesti Region, Northern Chad
HUMINT developed during Operation Crucible has confirmed the existence of a new veteran bomb-maker within the ranks of the Azearian State terror group. A SOTF-Chad led strike operation in Goumna was compromised allowing several HVIs, the bomb-maker included, to retreat behind a rear guard of heavy resistance.
SI7 have developed SIGINT between a high ranking member of Azearian State and the man believed to be the leader of the Knights of Azear, Rasheed Sadeeki.
The chatter hints at details large “spectacular attacks” in the Aouzou Strip in Northern Chad which sits on the border between Libya and Chad. Azearian State currently hold a strong position on this part of the border, allowing for freedom of movement in and out of Libya.
The UN representative of Chad, Mahamat Zene Cherif, is scheduled to visit Chad on the grounds of a UN Security Council resolution potentially allowing UN peacekeepers access to the country, with focus on border security and stabilisation. Newly appointed chief of the Chadian National Police, Major Fotmon, has granted SOTF-C special powers to intercept known or suspected terrorists and deliver them to justice.
- Security checks prior to arrival of the UN representative.
- Identify AS/KOA cell and command and control.
- Locate and neutralise threat against UN representative.
- Infiltrate Aouzou and acquire explosive components.
- Gather intelligence on the UN representative.
- Covertly plan and execute an IED attack.
1800H 9 September – 0800H 10 September
- Sleeping Kit (Bag, Bivi, Mat, Basha)
- Wash Kit & Toiletries
- Food & Water (For 24+ hours)
- Brew Kit/Cooking Kit
- Uniform & Boots
- Eye Protection
- Combat Kit (Webbing/Vest)
- Weapons (Airsoft)
- Navigation Kit (Map, Compass)
- Torch & Lightsticks
- Toolkit & Batteries
Combat Missions are 24 hour scenario-based airsoft games. Each faction will be given realistic missions and objectives to carry out for the duration of the event. Combat Missions are usually “hard routine”, as real as it gets.
£85 per person
£45 deposit (plus fees) with remainder to be paid on arrival